- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: This CASC4 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 336-365 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CASC4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CASC4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein CASC4, Cancer susceptibility candidate gene 4 protein, CASC4
- Protein Accession Number: Q6P4E1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74737334
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 113201
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The increased expression level of this gene is associatedwith HER-2/neu proto-oncogene overexpression. Amplification andresulting overexpression of this proto-oncogene are found inapproximately 30% of human breast and 20% of human ovarian cancers.Further characterization of the product of this gene may yieldinsight into the fundamental biology and pathogenetic effects ofHER-2/neu overexpression in human breast and ovarian cancer cells.Alternatively spliced variants encoding different isoforms havebeen identified for this gene.
- 1: Lamesch, P., et al. Genomics 89(3):307-315(2007)
- 2: Clark, H.F., et al. Genome Res. 13(10):2265-2270(2003)
- 3: Sato, T., et al. Onkologie 26(3):268-271(2003)
- 4: Scheer, M., et al. Mund Kiefer Gesichtschir 7(3):138-145(2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-230
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.