- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse: (88%), Rat: (82%)
- IMMUNOGEN: CARD9 antibody was raised against a 16 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of human CARD9.
The immunogen is located within the last 50 amino acids of CARD9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CARD9 antibody can be used for detection of CARD9 by Western blot at 2.5 μg/mL. A band at approximately 59 kDa can be detected. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μg/mL.
Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples and Immunocytochemistry in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1216 - PC-3 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1217 - MDA-MB-361 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 17-004 - K-562 Cell Slide
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: CARD9 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: CARD9 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: CARD9 antibody can be stored at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CARD9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CARD9 Antibody: CANDF2, hCARD9, Caspase recruitment domain-containing protein 9
- Protein Accession Number: AF311287
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 11066983
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 64170
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CARD9 Antibody: Apoptosis is related to many diseases and development. Cell death signals are transduced by death domain (DD), death effector domain (DED), and caspase recruitment domain (CARD) containing molecules. CARD containing proteins include some caspases, Apaf-1, CARD4, IAPs, RICK, ARC, RAIDD, BCL-10, and ASC. A novel CARD-containing protein was recently identified and designated CARD9, which interacts with the CARD activation domain of BCL-10. CARD9 associates with BCL-10 and forms a complex within cells. CARD9 induces apoptosis and activates NF-κB. CARD9 is an upstream activator of BCL-10 and NF-κB signaling.
- 1: Bertin J, Guo Y, Wang L, Srinivasula SM, Jacobson MD, Poyet JL, Merriam S, Du MQ, Dyer MJ, Robison KE, DiStefano PS, Alnemri ES. CARD9 is a novel caspase recruitment domain-containing protein that interacts with BCL10/CLAP and activates NF-κ B. J Biol Chem. 2000;275(52):41082-6. (RD0202)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2515
- Size: 0.02 mg | 0.1 mg
- List Price: $109.00 – $379.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.