- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Horse, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: The microsomal fraction of human renal cortical tissue homogenate was used as the immunogen for this Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
The optimal dilution of the Carbonic Anhydrase IX antibody for each application should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate Buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CA9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carbonic anhydrase 9, Carbonate dehydratase IX, Carbonic anhydrase IX, CA-IX, CAIX, Membrane antigen MN, P54/58N, Renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250, RCC-associated antigen G250, pMW1, CA9, G250, MN
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 768
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a glycoprotein of ~200kDa, identified as carbonic anhydrase IX (CAIX/CA9/gp200). Its epitope resides in the carbohydrate domain of gp200. It shows no significant cross-reactivity with other carbohydrate determinants, such as the Lewis blood group antigens, epithelial membrane antigen, HMFG, and AB blood group antigens. In normal kidney, gp200 is localized along the brush border of the pars convoluta and pars recta segments of the proximal tubule, as well as focally along the luminal surface of Bowman's capsule adjoining the outgoing proximal tubule. Reportedly, gp200 is expressed by 93% of primary and 84% of metastatic renal cell carcinomas. This mAb may be useful in the investigations of carcinomas of proximal nephrogenic differentiation especially those showing tubular differentiation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 34-185
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805