- SPECIES: Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Ala16-Met290
- FUSION TAG: N-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 32.3 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied as a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM Tris,150mM NaCl,pH8.0. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Car14
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carbonic Anhydrase 14, Carbonate Dehydratase XIV, Carbonic Anhydrase XIV, CA-XIV, CA14
- Protein Accession Number: Q9WVT6
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23831
- Mouse Ca14,also known as Carbonic anhydrase 14,is a member of large family of zinc metalloenzymes .It could catalyze reversible hydration of carbon dioxide. The reaction is fundamental to many processes such as respiration, renal tubular acidification and bone resorption. Fifteen CA isoforms have been reported so far. They have different patterns of tissue-specific expression and physiologic roles. Some CAs may serve as markers for tumors and hypoxia. CA XIV is a polypeptide consisting of an extracellular N-terminal catalytic domain, a membrane-spanning segment and a short intracellular C- terminal segment with several potential phosphorylation sites. A subset of CAs lack CA activity due to point mutations but retain esterase function. CA14 is widely expressed in the central nervous system
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 92-523
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $635.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.