- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: NDLVEALKRKQQC
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 30kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines Jurkat, HeLa and NIH-3T3 and approx 28kDa band observed in Mouse, Rat and Pig Heart lysates (calculated MW of 30.6kDa according to Human NP_004921.1 and 31.3kDa according to Mouse NP_001032850.1, and 30.6kDa according to Rat NP_001005903.1 and Pig NP_001106915.1]. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. This product has been successfully used in WB on Rat: Wang CY et al, J Biomed Sci. 2011 Feb 7;18:13. PMID: 21299884.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to be specific for the beta2 isoform of capping protein, found in non-muscle cells and should not recognise the beta1 form.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAPZB
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAPZB, capping protein (actin filament) muscle Z-line, beta, CAPB, CAPZ, CAPPB, Cap Z, RP4-657E11.7, MGC104401, MGC129749, MGC129750, Cap Z, F-actin capping protein beta subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004921.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4826659
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 832
- 1: Hart MC, Cooper JA. Vertebrate isoforms of actin capping protein beta have distinct functions In vivo.gelsolin/severin and profilin protein families. J Cell Biol 1999 Dec 13;147(6):1287-98
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-359
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.