- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-EQRPQKEPIDQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.Western Blot:Approx 80+140kDa bands observed in lysates of cell line Caco-2, HeLa, Jurkat and K562 (calculated MW of 78.4kDa according to NP_005889.3). The ~140kDa band corresponds to the reported p137 (Ellis and Luzio, J Biol Chem. 1995 Sep 1;270(35):20717-23.PMID: 7657653). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Brain (Cortex). Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_005889.3; NP_976240.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 80 + 140kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAPRIN1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAPRIN1, cell cycle associated protein 1, GPIAP1, GPIP137, M11S1, RNG105, p137GPI, GPI-anchored membrane protein 1, GPI-anchored protein p137, GPI-p137, RNA granule protein 105, activation/proliferation-associated protein 1, caprin 1, caprin-1, cell cycle
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005889.3,NP_976240.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 42558250
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4076
- 1: Wang B, David MD, Schrader JW.Absence of caprin-1 results in defects in cellular proliferation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-648
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.