- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the carboxy terminus of human CAPN6
- SPECIES: Human
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Bl
- APPLICATION NOTE: CAPN6 peptide is used for blocking the activity of CAPN6 antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CAPN6 peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAPN6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CANPX, CAPNX, CalpM, DJ914P14.1, CALPM, CANPX, Calpain-6, Calpain-like protease X-linked
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055104
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 13186316
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 827
- 1: Dear N, Matena K, Vingron M, et al. A new subfamily of vertebrate calpains lacking a calmodulin-like domain: implications for calpain regulation and evolution. Genomics 1997; 45:175-84.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 4759P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $95.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.