- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KAQVEIVTDGEEP
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 38kDa band observed in lysates of cell line U937 and of Human, Mouse and Rat Spleen (calculated MW of 38.5kDa according to NP_001738.2). In Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes, the observed band runs as ~40kDa. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize isoform 1 (NP_001738.2) only. Reported variants represent identical protein: NP_001243068.1, NP_001738.2.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 38kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAPG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAPG, capping protein (actin filament), gelsolin-like, AFCP, MCP, actin regulatory protein CAP-G, actin-regulatory protein CAP-G, gelsolin-like capping protein, macrophage capping protein, macrophage-capping protein
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001738.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502561
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 822
- 1: Hubert T, Van Impe K, Vandekerckhove J, Gettemans J.The actin-capping protein CapG localizes to microtubule-dependent organelles during the cell cycle.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-521
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin