- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bovine, Dog, Frog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide derived from sequence near the amino-terminus of canine Calnexin, conjugated to KLH.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CANX / Calnexin Antibody can be used for Immunohistochemistry in paraffin embeded tissues starting at 10 μg/mL, and Western Blotting starting at 1:1000.
- PURIFICATION: Protein A Column
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- BUFFER: PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09% azide, 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Antibody may be stored short term at 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CANX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CANX, CNX, Calnexin, IP90, p90
- Protein Accession Number: P27824
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 543920
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 821
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CANX / Calnexin Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 71-358
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.