- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SKTPELNLDQFHDKT
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: EIA, ELISA, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx. 100kDa band observed in Mouse Heart, Human Brain (Cerebellum), NIH3T3 and HeLa lysates (calculated MW of 67.6kDa according to Human NP_001737.1 and 67.2kDa according to Mouse NP_001103969.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Oliver et al., J Biol Chem. 1996 Jun 7;271(23):13691-6., PMID: 8662691). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Kidney shows textured staining in the cytoplasm of DCT cells. Recommended concentration: 3-6ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Testis and Uterus. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of NIH3T3 cells. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
Enzyme immunoassay: Sandwich-type ELISA with increasing amount of recombinant Calnexin captured by a rabbit antibody. Recommended reporter concentration: 1-2ug/ml
Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- SPECIFICITY: Reported variants represent identical protein (NP_001019820.1, NP_001737.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1401 - Mouse Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1301 - Human Heart Tissue Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1282 - 3T3 (NIH) Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CANX
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CANX, calnexin, CNX, FLJ26570, IP90, P90, major histocompatibility complex class I antigen-binding protein p88
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001737.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 10716563
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 821
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-774
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.