- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Human, Mouse, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-HTSEDGKVQVTRPDQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.Western Blot:Approx 65kDa band observed in Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 52.7kDa according to Rat NP_036916.1 and 52.9kDa according to Human NP_057167.2). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Porcella et al, Eur J Neurosci. 2000 Mar;12(3):1123-7. PMID: 10762343). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. This product has been successfully used in WB on Human: Fügedi G et al, BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2014 Dec 2;14:395. PMID: 25444073.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise both reported isoforms. Isoform a (NP_057167.2; NP_001153732.1; NP_001153731.1; NP_001153730.1; NP_001153698.1) and isoform b (NP_149421.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1303 - Human Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CNR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: cannabinoid receptor 1 (brain), CNR1, HGNC:2159, CANN6, CB-R, CB1, CB1A, CB1K5, CNR, central cannabinoid receptor, RP1-23D17.1, CB1R, cannabinoid receptor 1 OTTHUMP00000016838, OTTHUMP00000016839
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057167.2, NP_001153732.1, NP_001153731.1, NP_001153730.1, NP_001153698.1, NP_149421.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 38683844
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1268
- 1: Ledent C, Valverde O, Cossu G, Petitet F, Aubert JF, Beslot F, Bohme GA, Imperato A, Pedrazzini T, Roques BP, Vassart G, Fratta W, Parmentier M Unresponsiveness to cannabinoids and reduced addictive effects of opiates in CB1 receptor knockout mice. Science. 1999 Jan 15;283(5400):401-4.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-355
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.