- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Fungus
- IMMUNOGEN: Candida albicans, type A
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes numerous proteins in a soluble C. albicans extract (IEP).
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum to a purity of >90%.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Candida albicans antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing 0.1% sodium azide preservative. No stabilizing proteins have been added.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Candida albicans antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Candida albicans
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-121
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.