- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Bacteria
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- SPECIFICITY: Specific to whole cells
- PURIFICATION: Purified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled with high purity Isomer I of fluorescein isothiocyanate. Care is taken to insure complete removal of any free fluorescein from the final product.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Campylobacter jejuni antibody is in a phosphate saline buffer (0.01M, pH 7.2) containing bovine serum albumin (10 mg/ml) as a stabilizer and 0.1% sodium azide preservative.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Campylobacter jejuni antibody can be stored at -20°C, stable for one year.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Anti-Campylobacter jejuni Fluorescein conjugate
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 35-118
- Size: 1 mL
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin