- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 398.4 . 96.1
- Formula: C20H22N4O5 . CH4O3S
- CAS: 59721-29-8
- Solubility: Soluble in water (20mg/ml).
- InChi Key: FSEKIHNIDBATFG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Smiles: NC(NC1=CC=C(C(OC2=CC=C(CC(OCC(N(C)C)=O)=O)C=C2)=O)C=C1)=N.OS(=O)(C)=O
- RTECS: CY1571620
- Identity: Determined by 1H-NMR.
- PURITY: greater than or equal to 98% (HPLC)
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short Term Storage: +4C. Long Term Storage: -20C. Handling Advice: Keep cool and dry. Protect from moisture. Use/Stability: Stable for at least 2 years after receipt when stored at -20C.
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOY 305; Foipan; FOY-S 980; Camostat mesilate
- Camostat is an orally bioavailable trypsin-like protease inhibitor known to inhibit trypsin and various inflammatory proteases including plasmin, kallikrein and thrombin. Camostat has been shown to inhibit the production of TNF-Î± and monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 by monocytes and to disrupt proliferation of pancreatic stellate cells in a rat model of pancreatic fibrosis. Protease regulation via camostat has also been reported to reversibly inhibit epithelial sodium channel function in human airway epithelial cell models. It is used in the treatment of some forms of cancer and is also effective against some viral infections (such as SARS, MERS or influenza), as well as inhibiting fibrosis in liver or kidney disease or pancreatitis. It suppresses pancreatitis-induced pain in rats following oral administration and is used to treat pancreatitis and reflux esophagitis after gastrectomy. It is an inhibitor of the enzyme transmembrane serine protease TMPRSS2 and partially blocks infection by SARS-CoV and human coronavirus NL63 in HeLa cells and entry of SARS-CoV2 (COVID-19) into lung cells in vitro.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 10-017
- Size: 50 mg
- List Price: $230.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin