- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CAMKK2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 52-82 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CAMKK2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 65 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAMKK2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase 2, CaM-KK 2, CaM-kinase kinase 2, CaMKK 2, Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase kinase beta, CaM-KK beta, CaM-kinase kinase beta, CaMKK beta, CAMKK2, CAMKKB, KIAA0787
- Protein Accession Number: Q96RR4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 317373374
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 10645
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CAMKK2 belongs to the Serine/Threonine protein kinase family, and to the Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase subfamily. This protein plays a role in the calcium/calmodulin-dependent (CaM) kinase cascade by phosphorylating the downstream kinases CaMK1 and CaMK4. Isoform 1, isoform 2 and isoform 3 phosphorylate CAMK1 and CAMK4. Isoform 3 phosphorylates CAMK1D. Isoform 4, isoform 5 and isoform 6 lacking part of the calmodulin-binding domain are inactive. CAMKK2 appears to be involved in hippocampal activation of CREB1.
- 1: Hsu, L.S., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 276(33):31113-31123 (2001).
- 2: Hsu, L.S., et al., J. Biomed. Sci. 5(2):141-149 (1998).
- 3: Anderson, K.A., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 273(48):31880-31889 (1998).
- 4: Ishikawa, Y., et al., FEBS Lett. 550 (1-3), 57-63 (2003)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-672
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.