- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: CaMK4 (phospho Thr196/200) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 200 (M-K-T (p)-V-C) derived from Human CaMK4 or threonine 196 (M-K-T (p)-V-C) derived from Mouse CaMK4.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of CaMK4 only when phosphorylated at threonine196/threonine 200.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 60 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAMK4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAM kinase-GR, CAMK4, CaMK IV, Calspermin, KCC4
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001735.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 2499586
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 814
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase that operates in the calcium-triggered CaMKK-CaMK4 signaling cascade and regulates, mainly by phosphorylation, the activity of several transcription activators, such as CREB1, MEF2D, JUN and RORA, which play pivotal roles in immune response, inflammation, and memory consolidation. In the thymus, regulates the CD4+/CD8+ double positive thymocytes selection threshold during T-cell ontogeny. In CD4 memory T-cells, is required to link T-cell antigen receptor (TCR) signaling to the production of IL2, IFNG and IL4 (through the regulation of CREB and MEF2).
- 1: Oury F, et al. (2010)Genes Dev 24, 2330-42. Dias WB, Cheung WD, Wang Z, Hart GW (2009) J Biol Chem 284, 21327-37. Chow FA, Anderson KA, Noeldner PK, Means AR (2005)J Biol Chem 280, 20530-8.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 80-030
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.