- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-PRTAQSEETRVWHR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 58-60kDa band observed in Human (Cerebellum), Mouse and Rat Brain lysates (calculated MW of 55.3kDa according to Human NP_057065.2, and 54.1kDa according to to Mouse NP_803126.1 and Rat NP_037052.1). An additional band of 50kDa was observed in some Rat Brain lysates and wss successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide. The observed molecular weights correspond to earlier findings with different antibodies from other commercial sources. Recommended concentration: 0.03--0.3ug/ml. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Brain Cortex shows granular staining in the periphery of pyramydal cell bodies. Recommended concentration: 3-6ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Adrenal Gland. Recommended concentration: 3.75ug/ml.Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the membranes of U2OS and U251 cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Kelly cells. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_057065.2; NP_741960.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1403 - Mouse Brain Tissue Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CAMK2A
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAMK2A, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaM kinase) II alpha, CAMKA, KIAA0968, CaM kinase II alpha subunit, CaM-kinase II alpha chain, CaMK-II alpha subunit, OTTHUMP00000165787, OTTHUMP00000165788, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II alpha-B subunit, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase IIA, calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase type II alpha chain
- Protein Accession Number: NP_057065.2,NP_741960.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 25952114
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 815
- 1: Lee CW, Lin CC, Luo SF, Lee HC, Lee IT, Aird WC, Hwang TL, Yang CM. Tumor necrosis factor-alpha enhances neutrophil adhesiveness: induction of vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 via activation of Akt and CaM kinase II and modifications of histone acetyltransferase and histone deacetylase 4 in human tracheal smooth muscle cells. Molecular pharmacology 2008 May 73 (5): 1454-64.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-002
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin