- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Lys20-Phe315
- FUSION TAG: C-6 His tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 36 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CALU
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calumenin, Crocalbin, IEF SSP 9302, CALU
- Protein Accession Number: O43852
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 813
- Calumenin is a secreted calcium-binding protein that belongs to the CREC family. Calumenin contains six EF-hand domains and is expressed at high levels in the heart, placenta and skeletal muscle. Human Calumenin is synthesized as a 315 amino acid precursor that contains a 19 amino acid signal sequence, and a 296 amino acid mature chain. Calumenin localizes to the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) and sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) of mammalian tissues which plays a role in ER functions as protein folding and sorting. Calumenin is involved in the regulation of vitamin K-dependent carboxylation of multiple N-terminal glutamate residues. It seems to inhibit gamma -carboxylase GGCX.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-751
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $455.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.