- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Calmodulin (phospho Thr79/Ser81) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine79/serine81 (K-D-T (p)-D-S (p)-E-E) derived from Human Calmodulin .
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000
- SPECIFICITY: The antibody detects endogenous level of Calmodulin only when phosphorylated at threonine 79/serine 81.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CALM3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CALM, CALM1, CALM2, CALM3, CAM
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005175.2
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 58218968
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 808
- Calmodulin mediates the control of a large number of enzymes, ion channels, aquaporins and other proteins by Ca2+. Among the enzymes to be stimulated by the calmodulin-Ca2+ complex are a number of protein kinases and phosphatases. Together with CCP110 and centrin, is involved in a genetic pathway that regulates the centrosome cycle and progression through cytokinesis.
- 1: Allen D, Fakler B, Maylie J, Adelman JP (2007) J Neurosci 27, 2369-76
- 2: Arrigoni G, et al. (2004) Biochemistry 43, 12788-98
- 3: Greif DM, Sacks DB, Michel T (2004) Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101, 1165-70
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 80-027
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $335.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin