- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, C. Elegans, Chicken, Zebrafish, Drosophila, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus
- IMMUNOGEN: This CALM1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 107-132 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CALM1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 17 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CALM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Calmodulin, CaM, CALM1, CALM, CAM, CAM1
- Protein Accession Number: P62158
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 49037474
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 801805808
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CALM1 is a member of the EF-hand calcium-binding protein family.Calmodulin mediates the control of a large number of enzymes and other proteins by Ca(2+). Among the enzymes to be stimulated by the calmodulin-Ca(2+) complex are a number of protein kinases and phosphatases. Together with CEP110 and centrin, is involved in a genetic pathway that regulates the centrosome cycle and progression through cytokinesis.
- 1: Zhao,D., et.al., Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 88 (35), 2452-2456 (2008)
- 2: Martins-de-Souza,D., et.al., J. Neural Transm. 116 (3), 275-289 (2009)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-511
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin