- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Calgranulin A monoclonal antibody was raised against a purified granulocyte antigen purified human Calgranulin A.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Calgranulin A antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1 - 2 μg/mL, and immunohistochemistry starting at 1:50.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store Calgranulin A antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: S100A8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: S100A8, 60B8AG, CFAG, CAGA, Calgranulin A, Calgranulin-A, Calprotectin L1L subunit, Cystic fibrosis antigen, CGLA, L1Ag, NIF, p8, Protein S100-A8, MRP8, Urinary stone protein band A, CP-10, MA387, MRP-8
- Protein Accession Number: P05109
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115442
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6279
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Calgranulin A Antibody [CF-145]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-769
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin