- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This Calcineurin (PPP3CA) antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 21-51 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human Calcineurin (PPP3CA).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 59 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PPP3CA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2B catalytic subunit alpha isoform, CAM-PRP catalytic subunit, Calmodulin-dependent calcineurin A subunit alpha isoform, PPP3CA, CALNA, CNA
- Protein Accession Number: Q08209
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1352673
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5530
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- PPP3CA is a calcium-dependent, calmodulin-stimulated protein phosphatase. This subunit may have a role in the calmodulin activation of calcineurin. PPP3CA dephosphorylates HSPB1 and SSH1.
- 1: Rodriguez, A., et al., J. Biol. Chem. 280(11):9980-9984 (2005). Shirane, M., et al., Nat. Cell Biol. 5(1):28-37 (2003). Bengoechea-Alonso, M.T., et al., Nitric Oxide 8(1):65-74 (2003). Huai, Q., et al., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 99(19):12037-12042 (2002). Bennasser, Y., et al., Virology 303(1):174-180 (2002).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 63-485
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin