- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-KTFVDQYGQRDDGK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 26kDa band observed in Human Brain (Cerebellum) lysates and in Mouse and Rat total Brain lysates (calculated MW of 30.0kDa according to NP_004920.1). The observed molecular weight corresponds to earlier findings in literature with different antibodies (Parmentier et al, Eur J Biochem. 1987 Dec30;170(1-2):207-15. PMID: 3691519. Recommended concentration: 0.03-0.1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour. Preliminary testing was unsuccessful on Pig Brain and Kidney for this particular batch.Immunohistochemistry:Frozen sections of Human Hypothalamus shows staining of Calbinding D2 neurons. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Kidney. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: Immunizing peptide overlaps EF hand 2, but not any calcium binding site.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 26kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: calbindin D28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CALB1, calbindin 1, 28kDa, CALB, D-28K, OTTHUMP00000166027, OTTHUMP00000225441, RTVL-H protein, calbindin, calbindin 1, (28kD), calbindin D28, vitamin D-dependent calcium-binding protein, avian-type
- Protein Accession Number: NP_004920.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 115394
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 793
- 1: Kusakabe KT, Abe H, Kondo T, Kato K, Okada T, Otsuki Y.DNA microarray analysis in a mouse model for endometriosis and validation of candidate factors with human adenomyosis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-170
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.