- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CADM2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 50-76 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CADM2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 48 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CADM2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Cell adhesion molecule 2, Immunoglobulin superfamily member 4D, IgSF4D, Nectin-like protein 3, NECL-3, Synaptic cell adhesion molecule 2, SynCAM 2, CADM2, IGSF4D, NECL3
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N3J6
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74759850
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 253559
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Members of the large immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily, suchas IGSF4D, have diverse roles in extracellular recognition andintercellular adhesion (Biederer, 2006 [PubMed 16311015]).[suppliedby OMIM].
- 1: Rose, J.E., et al. Mol. Med. 16 (7-8), 247-253 (2010) :
- 2: Festen, E.A., et al. Am. J. Gastroenterol. 105(2):395-402(2010)
- 3: Biederer, T. Genomics 87(1):139-150(2006)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 59-252
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.