- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-NLQTQRYLEVQ
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 60-65kDa double band observed in Human Colorectal cancer lysates (calculated MW of 48.5kDa according to NP_055148.3). The observed sizes correspond to glycosylated forms. Recommended concentration: 1-3ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_055148.3; NP_001091987.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 60-65kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CADM1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CADM1, cell adhesion molecule 1, BL2, DKFZp686F1789, IGSF4, IGSF4A, MGC149785, MGC51880, NECL2, Necl-2, RA175, ST17, SYNCAM, TSLC1, sTSLC-1, sgIGSF, synCAM1, TSLC1/Nectin-like 2/IGSF4, immunoglobulin superfamily, member 4, nectin-like 2, nectin-like protein 2, tumor suppressor in lung cancer 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055148.3,NP_001091987.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148664190
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 23705
- 1: Berginc G, Bracko M, Glavac D, MS-MLPA reveals progressive age-dependent promoter methylation of tumor suppressor genes and possible role of IGSF4 gene in colorectal carcinogenesis of microsatellite instable tumors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-334
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin