- PEPTIDE AA LOCATION: 18 amino acids near the center of mouse CAD.
- SPECIES: Mouse
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking
- APPLICATION NOTE: CAD peptide is used for blocking the activity of CAD antibody.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH2PO4, 10 mM Na2HPO4, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 200 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store CAD peptide at -20°C, stable for one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Dffb
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CAD, CPAN, 40kDa, DFF40, Didff, 5730477D02Rik, Cad, DNA fragmentation factor subunit beta, Caspase-activated deoxyribonuclease, CAD
- Protein Accession Number: O54788
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 20137695
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 13368
- 1: Enari M, Sakahira H, Yokoyama H, Okawa K, Iwamatsu A, Nagata S. A caspase-activated DNase that degrades DNA during apoptosis, and its inhibitor ICAD. Nature 1998;391:43-50.
- 2: Marsters SA; Sheridan JP; Donahue CJ; Pitti RM; Gray CL; Goddard AD; Bauer KD; Ashkenazi A. Curr Biol, 1996;6:1669-76.
- 3: Bodmer JL; Burns K; Schneider P; Hofmann K; Steiner V; Thome M; Bornand T; Hahne M; Schroter M; Becker K; et al. Immunity, 1997;6:79-88.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 2007P
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $99.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.