- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CACNG8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 90-119 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human CACNG8.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CACNG8
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Voltage-dependent calcium channel gamma-8 subunit, Neuronal voltage-gated calcium channel gamma-8 subunit, Transmembrane AMPAR regulatory protein gamma-8, TARP gamma-8, CACNG8, CACNG6
- Protein Accession Number: Q8WXS5
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 313104245
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 59283
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The protein encoded by this gene is a type I transmembraneAMPA receptor regulatory protein (TARP). TARPs regulate bothtrafficking and channel gating of the AMPA receptors. This gene ispart of a functionally diverse eight-member protein subfamily ofthe PMP-22/EMP/MP20 family and is located in a cluster with twofamily members, a type II TARP and a calcium channel gamma subunit.The mRNA for this gene is believed to initiate translation from anon-AUG (CUG) start codon.
- 1: Sager, C., et al. Neurobiology 158(1):45-54(2009)
- 2: Correia, S.S., et al. Nat. Neurosci. 11(4):457-466(2008)
- 3: Chen, R.S., et al. Cell Biochem. Biophys. 47(2):178-186(2007)
- 4: Chu, P.J., et al. Gene 280 (1-2), 37-48 (2001) :
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 55-952
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin