- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-DYPDSYQDTYKPH
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:4000.Western Blot:Approx 55-60kDa band observed in Human Bone Marrow lysates (calculated MW of 54.7kDa according to NP_001005747.1 and 58.2kDa according to NP_000717.2). Recommended concentration: 0.2-0.6 ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognise all three reported isoforms (NP_001005747.1; NP_000717.2; NP_001005746.1).
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Human Bone Marrow Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CACNB4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CACNB4, calcium channel, voltage-dependent, beta 4 subunit, CAB4, CACNLB4, EA5, EJM , dihydropyridine-sensitive L-type, calcium channel beta-4 subunit, voltage dependent calcium channel beta 4 subunit
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001005747.1,NP_000717.2,NP_001005746.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 54607068
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 785
- 1: Escayg A, Jones JM, Kearney JA, Hitchcock PF, Meisler MH. Calcium channel beta 4 (CACNB4): human ortholog of the mouse epilepsy gene lethargic. Genomics. 1998 May 15;50(1):14-22.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 45-352
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.