- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Bovine, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: This CACNB2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 232-261 amino acids from the Central region of human CACNB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 74 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CACNB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Voltage-dependent L-type calcium channel subunit beta-2, CAB2, Calcium channel voltage-dependent subunit beta 2, Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome antigen B, MYSB, CACNB2, CACNLB2, MYSB
- Protein Accession Number: Q08289
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 145559447
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 783
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a subunit of a voltage-dependent calciumchannel protein which is a member of the voltage-gated calciumchannel superfamily. The gene product was originally identified asan antigen target in Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome which is anautoimmune disorder. Mutations in this gene are associated withBrugada symdrome. Alternatively spliced variants have beenidentified for this gene.
- 1: Burashnikov, E., et al. Heart Rhythm (2010) In press :
- 2: Shimada, M., et al. Hum. Genet. 128(4):433-441(2010)
- 3: Takeuchi, F., et al. Circulation 121(21):2302-2309(2010)
- 4: Hong, K.W., et al. J. Hum. Genet. 55(6):336-341(2010)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 58-054
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.