- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human CACNB2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CACNB2 antibody can be used for detection of CACNB2 by ELISA at 1:312500. CACNB2 antibody can be used for detection of CACNB2 by western blot at 2.5 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 67 kDa, 69 kDa, 71 kDa, 68 kDa, 68 kDa, 69 kDa, 74 kDa, 71 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store CACNB2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CACNB2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CACNB2, RP11-383B4.2, CACNLB2, FLJ23743, MYSB, CAVB2
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000715
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 148232726
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 783
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CACNB2 is a subunit of voltage-dependent calcium (Ca2+) channels, expressed in the CNS. It appears to serve an obligatory function.
- 1: Harry, J.B., (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279 (45), 46367-46372.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 28-316
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.