- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This CA9 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 113-143 amino acids from the Central region of human CA9.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 50 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CA9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Carbonic anhydrase 9, Carbonate dehydratase IX, Carbonic anhydrase IX, CA-IX, CAIX, Membrane antigen MN, P54/58N, Renal cell carcinoma-associated antigen G250, RCC-associated antigen G250, pMW1, CA9, G250, MN
- Protein Accession Number: Q16790
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 83300925
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 768
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Carbonic anhydrases (CAs) are a large family of zinc metalloenzymes that catalyze the reversible hydration of carbon dioxide. They participate in a variety of biological processes, including respiration, calcification, acid-base balance, bone resorption, and the formation of aqueous humor, cerebrospinal fluid, saliva, and gastric acid. They show extensive diversity in tissue distribution and in their subcellular localization. CA IX is a transmembrane protein and the only tumor-associated carbonic anhydrase isoenzyme known. It is expressed in all clear-cell renal cell carcinoma, but is not detected in normal kidney or most other normal tissues. It may be involved in cell proliferation and transformation.
- 1: Grabmaier, K., et al., Oncogene 23(33):5624-5631 (2004).
- 2: Kaluzova, M., et al., Mol. Cell. Biol. 24(13):5757-5766 (2004).
- 3: Span, P.N., et al., Br. J. Cancer 89(2):271-276 (2003).
- 4: Hedley, D., et al., Clin. Cancer Res. 9(15):5666-5674 (2003).
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-750
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin