- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: CA-125 purified from human ovarian carcinoma.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1369 - Human Lymph Node Tissue Lysate
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: These antibodies are stable for at least one (1) year at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: E2F1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: RBBP3, Transcription factor E2F1, PBR3, E2F-1, RBP3, RBAP1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005216.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 400928
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 1869
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 47-117
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin