- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Synthetic peptide
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: C9 Monoclonal Antibody can be used for immunohistochemistry (tested on parafin embedded tissues) starting at 1:200 and Western Blot starting at 1:2000.
- PURIFICATION: Ammonium Sulfate Precipitation
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1,k
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: HEPES with 0.15M NaCl, 0.01% BSA, 0.03% sodium azide, and 50% glycerol
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Short term: -20°C; Long term: -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C9
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C9, Complement C9, Complement component 9, Complement component C9
- Protein Accession Number: P02748
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 1352108
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 735
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C9 Antibody [64E9]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 70-219
Product Discontinued. Please contact us for alternate product(s).
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin