- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1-106 of human C8orf4 (NP_064515.1).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C8orf4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C8orf4, TC-1, TC1, transcriptional and immune response regulator, human thyroid cancer 1, protein C8orf4, thyroid cancer protein 1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 56892
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- This gene encodes a small, monomeric, predominantly unstructured protein that functions as a positive regulator of the Wnt/beta-catenin signaling pathway. This protein interacts with a repressor of beta-catenin mediated transcription at nuclear speckles. It is thought to competitively block interactions of the repressor with beta-catenin, resulting in up-regulation of beta-catenin target genes. The encoded protein may also play a role in the NF-kappaB and ERK1/2 signaling pathways. Expression of this gene may play a role in the proliferation of several types of cancer including thyroid cancer, breast cancer and hematological malignancies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 22-076
- Size: 50 uL
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.