- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Human, Monkey, Orangutan
- IMMUNOGEN: C5AR1 antibody was raised against a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide of Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugatedC5AR1.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: C5AR1 antibody can be used in Western Blot starting at 1 μg/mL, immunohistochemistry in frozen tissues starting at 1 μg/mL, and immunocytochemistry.
- SPECIFICITY: BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- PURIFICATION: Immunoaffinity Chromatography
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.1% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: C5AR1 antibody should be stored long term (months) at -80 °C and short term (days) at 4 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C5AR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C5AR1, C5A, C5a-R, C5a ligand, C5a receptor, CD88, C5a anaphylatoxin receptor, C5AR, C5R1, CD88 antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P21730
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033355
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 728
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C5AR1 Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-266
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.