- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: RBL-2H3 transfected cells expressing murine C5aR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flo (1:50 - 1:100)
IHC-P (10 ug/ml)
- SPECIFICITY: Recognizes murine CD88, a 45kD G-protein coupled cell surface receptor, which is otherwise known as C5aR. The CD88 molecule functions as a receptor for the complement component C5a, which is a potent proinflammatory molecule and a chemoattractant for ...
- PURIFICATION: Protein G Column
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.09% sodium azide from tissue culture supernatant
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store C5AR antibody at 4 °C or -20 °C. As with all antibodies avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C5AR1
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C5AR1, C5A, C5a-R, C5a ligand, C5a receptor, CD88, C5a anaphylatoxin receptor, C5AR, C5R1, CD88 antigen
- Protein Accession Number: P21730
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 311033355
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 728
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C5AR Antibody, Monoclonal
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 51-844
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.