- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This C4orf49 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 176-204 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human C4orf49.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 25 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MGARP
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein MGARP, Corneal endothelium-specific protein 1, CESP-1, Hypoxia up-regulated mitochondrial movement regulator protein, Mitochondria-localized glutamic acid-rich protein, Ovary-specific acidic protein, MGARP, C4orf49, CESP1, HUMMR, OSAP
- Protein Accession Number: Q8TDB4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74715889
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 84709
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The function of this protein remains unknown.
- 1: Matsumoto, T., et al. Endocrinology 150(7):3353-3359(2009)
- 2: Li, Y., et al. J. Cell Biol. 185(6):1065-1081(2009)
- 3: Kinouchi, R., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 47(4):1397-1403(2006)
- 4: Sakai, R., et al. Invest. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci. 43(6):1749-1756(2002)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 57-944
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.