- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human complement C4b
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: C4B antibody can be used in immunohistochemistry starting at 20 μg/mL.
- SPECIFICITY: Anti-Human Complement Component C4b polyclonal antibody reacts with human C4b
- PURIFICATION: Purified
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgY
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS, 0.02% sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/ml
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store C4B antibody at 4 °C for short term applications. For long term storage, aliquot and -20 °C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C4B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C4B, C4B12, C4BD, C4B1, C4B3, Complement C4B, CH, Chido form of C4, CPAMD3, Complement C4-B, CO4, Basic complement C4, C4B2, C4B5, C4F, Complement C4B1a, Complement component 4B
- Protein Accession Number: P0C0L4
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 476007827
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 721
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C4B Antibody
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 48-001
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $500.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.