- HOST SPECIES: Chicken
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human complement C3 peptide aa678-692, part of C3a
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This antibody can be used at 1:2,000 to 1:10,000 for both ELISA and immunoblot testing.
- SPECIFICITY: C3a sntibody binds to a strong band at about 9 kDa (c3a), two weaker bands with one at about 115 kDa (C3 alpha) and the other at 36-50 kDa (unknown or partial C3 cleavage). The product may cross react with C3a from other mammalian species.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: 2-8°C for one week, -20°C as an undiluted liquid for up to two year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CPAMD1, Complement C3, C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 1, ASP, C3a, C3b, AHUS5, ARMD9, HEL-S-62p
- Protein Accession Number: P01024
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 119370332
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 718
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: XG-6136
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.