- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 1364-1663 of human C3 / C3a (NP_000055.2).
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
IHC: 1:50 - 1:200
IF: 1:50 - 1:200
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: HepG2
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: HL-60
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: HeLa
- POSITIVE CONTROL 4: THP-1
- POSITIVE CONTROL 5: Mouse liver
- POSITIVE CONTROL 6: Rat liver
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Observed: 120kDa/180kDa
- PURIFICATION: Affinity purification
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% sodium azide, 50% glycerol, pH7.3.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C3
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: acylation-stimulating protein cleavage product, AHUS5, ARMD9, ASP, C3, C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 1, complement C3, complement component 3, complement component C3, CPAMD1, OTTHUMP00000197086
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 718
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Complement component C3 plays a central role in the activation of complement system. Its activation is required for both classical and alternative complement activation pathways. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate alpha and beta subunits that form the mature protein, which is then further processed to generate numerous peptide products. The C3a peptide, also known as the C3a anaphylatoxin, modulates inflammation and possesses antimicrobial activity. Mutations in this gene are associated with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome and age-related macular degeneration in human patients.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 14-887
- Size: 50 uL
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.