- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-QADPNKVSARAKKR
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64000.Western Blot:Approx 55kDa band observed in lysates of cell lines HeLa, Jurkat and K562 (calculated MW of 55.2kDa according to NP_055121.1). Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3ug/ml.Immunohistochemistry:In paraffin embedded Human Testis shows nuclear and vicinity staining in spermatogonia. Recommended concentration, 5-10ug/ml.Additional validation: This antibody has been successfully used in the following paper: Sikorski et al. (2018) PMID: 30377371.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1201 - HeLa Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 2: Cat. No. 1205 - Jurkat Cell Lysate
- POSITIVE CONTROL 3: Cat. No. 1204 - K562 Cell Lysate
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C22orf28
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C22orf28, chromosome 22 open reading frame 28, DJ149A16.6, RP1-149A16.6, hypothetical protein LOC51493, novel protein HSPC117
- Protein Accession Number: NP_055121.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 7657015
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 51493
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 42-360
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin