- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish
- IMMUNOGEN: Antibody produced in rabbits immunized with a synthetic peptide corresponding a region of human C2.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: C2 antibody can be used for detection of C2 by ELISA at 1:1562500. C2 antibody can be used for detection of C2 by western blot at 1.25 μg/mL, and HRP conjugated secondary antibody should be diluted 1:50,000 - 100,000.
- POSITIVE CONTROL 1: Cat. No. 1211 - HepG2 Cell Lysate
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 83 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibody is purified by protein A chromatography method.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: For short periods of storage (days) store at 4°C. For longer periods of storage, store C2 antibody at -20°C. As with any antibody avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C2
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: C2, CO2, DKFZp779M0311, ARMD14
- Protein Accession Number: NP_000054
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 14550407
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 717
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Component C2 is part of the classical pathway of complement system. Activated C1 cleaves C2 into C2a and C2b. C2a leads to activation of C3. Deficiency of C2 has been reported to associated with certain autoimmune diseases.Component C2 is part of the classical pathway of complement system. Activated C1 cleaves C2 into C2a and C2b. C2a leads to activation of C3. Deficiency of C2 has been reported to associated with certain autoimmune diseases.
- 1: Rawal, N. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278 (40), 38476-38483.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 29-617
- Size: 100 ul
- List Price: $415.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.