- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This C1QA antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 198-227 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human C1QA.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 26 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: C1QA
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Complement C1q subcomponent subunit A, C1QA
- Protein Accession Number: P02745
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 399138
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 712
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- C1QA is a major constituent of the human complement subcomponent C1q. C1q associates with C1r and C1s in order to yield the first component of the serum complement system. Deficiency of C1q has been associated with lupus erythematosus and glomerulonephritis. C1q is composed of 18 polypeptide chains: six A-chains, six B-chains, and six C-chains. Each chain contains a collagen-like region located near the N terminus and a C-terminal globular region. The A-, B-, and C-chains are arranged in the order A-C-B on hromosome 1.
- 1: Dardiotis,E., Koutsou,P. J. Neurol. Sci. (2009) In press
- 2: Martens,H.A., Zuurman,M.W. Ann. Rheum. Dis. 68 (5), 715-720 (2009)
- 3: Racila,E., Link,B.K. Clin. Cancer Res. 14 (20), 6697-6703 (2008)
- 4: Sjoberg,A.P., Nystrom,S. Mol. Immunol. 45 (11), 3213-3221 (2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 62-823
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.