- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: This C13orf30 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 106-139 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human C13orf30.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:25
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 16 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: FAM216B
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Protein FAM216B, FAM216B, C13orf30
- Protein Accession Number: Q8N7L0
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 74729231
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 144809
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- 1: Ota T.,et al.Nat. Genet. 36:40-45(2004).
- 2: Dunham A.,et al.Nature 428:522-528(2004).
- 3: Mural R.J.,et al.Submitted (JUL-2005) to the EMBL/GenBank/DDBJ databases.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-059
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.