- SPECIES: Murine
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: GLIQEIEKED RRYNPPIIHQ GFQDTSSDCC FSYATQIPCK RFIYYFPTSG GCIKPGIIFI SRRGTQVCAD PSDRRVQRCL STLKQGPRSG NKVIA
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Biological activity was determined by its ability to chemoattract Balb/c mouse spleen MNCs using a concentration range of 10.0 - 100.0 ng/mL.
- PURITY: Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per μg (1EU/μg).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The lyophilized C10 recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted C10 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing C10 recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ccl6
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: c10, MRP-1, Scya6, C10, C-C motif chemokine 6, Protein C10
- Protein Accession Number: NP_033165.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 6677883
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 20305
- Murine C10 belongs to the CC chemokine family and is expressed in myelopoietic bone marrow cultures when stimulated with GM-CSF, M-CSF, IL-3 or IL-4. It signals primarily through the CCR1 receptor. C10 is chemotactic for B cells, CD4+ T cells, monocytes and NK cells and also exhibits powerful suppressive activity on colony formation by different lineages of hematopoietic progenitors. The C10 contains the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines. The mature protein contains 95 amino acid residues. Recombinant murine C-10 is a 10.7 kDa protein containing 95 amino acid residues.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-334
- Size: 0.002 mg | 0.01 mg
- List Price: $185.00 – $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805