- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- SPECIES: Mouse
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: A synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 408-439 from C-terminus of human c-myc.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, IP, WB
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1 kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Proto-oncogene c-Myc, Transcription factor p64, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, BHLHE39, cmyc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4609
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 21-998
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $490.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.