- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: A C-terminal peptide was used as the immunogen for the c-Myc antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western blot: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 1-2 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Titering of the c-Myc antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Tris with 1mM EDTA, pH 9.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: MYC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Myc proto-oncogene protein, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, bHLHe39, Proto-oncogene c-Myc, Transcription factor p64, MYC, BHLHE39
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 4609
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Transcription factor that binds DNA in a non-specific manner, yet also specifically recognizes the core sequence 5'-CAC[GA]TG-3'. Activates the transcription of growth-related genes. [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-877
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin