- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Sp/chkit4A4 cells (Sp2/0 cells transfected with chicken c-Kit cDNA)
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Blocking, Flow, IHC-Fr, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: c-Kit Antibody [kit2c75] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: c-Kit
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD117
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- c-Kit is a 145 kDa transmembrane receptor-type protein tyrosine kinase encoded by the c-Kit proto-oncogene and is the receptor for stem cell factor (SCF). c-Kit acts to regulate a variety of biological responses including cell proliferation, apoptosis, chemotaxis, and adhesion. The amino acid sequence of chicken c-kit shows 63% identity to mouse c-Kit and exhibits similar expression patterns in RNA blot analysis suggesting similar biological roles.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-299
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $505.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.