- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse, Rat
- IMMUNOGEN: c-Jun (Ab-239) antibody was raised against a peptide sequence around aa.237~241 (G-E-T-P-P) derived from Human c-Jun.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Western Blot: 1:500~1:1000, Immunohistochemistry: 1:50~1:100
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody detects endogenous level of total c-Jun protein.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 43 kDa
- PURIFICATION: Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Antibody supplied in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- CONCENTRATION: 1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store antibody at -20°C for up to one year.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: JUN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: AP1, AP-1, c-Jun, PKB, RAC, AH119, AP1, Jun A, p39
- Protein Accession Number: NP_002219.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4758616
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 3725
- Transcription factor that recognizes and binds to the enhancer heptamer motif 5'-TGA[CG]TCA-3'.
- 1: Boyle W J, et al. (1991) Cell. 64 (3): 573-584. Binetruy B, et al. (1991) Nature. 351: 122-127. Smeal T, et al. (1991) Nature. 354:494-496. Derijard B, et al. (1994) Cell. 76:1025-1037. Kyriakis J M, et al. (1994) Nature. 369: 156-160.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 79-273
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $330.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.