- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog, Pig, Cow
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SETARSVPDMDLS
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 37kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 40.7kDa according to NP_005243.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml. Primary incubation was 1 hour.Immunohistochemistry:Paraffin embedded Human Tonsil. Recommended concentration: 5ug/ml.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 37kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: c-FOS
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: FOS, FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral oncogene homolog, AP-1, C-FOS, p55, FBJ murine osteosarcoma viral (v-fos) oncogene homolog (oncogene FOS), G0/G1 switch regulatory protein 7, activator protein 1, cellular oncogene c-fos, proto-oncogene c-Fos
- Protein Accession Number: NP_005243.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4885241
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 2353
- 1: Kang SM, Lim S, Won SJ, Shin YJ, Lim YS, Ahn BY, Hwang SB.c-Fos regulates hepatitis C virus propagation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-174
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.